Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sign-up for service?
You can call our office at (918) 789-2115 Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. How do I pay my payment?
You can send your payment to P.O. Box 1805 Claremore, OK 74018, Call and pay over the phone
with a Visa, MC, or Discover, pay online by clicking the Make a Payment, or set up recurring payments.
3. When and where do I need to set my trash can?
Your trash should be set out by 7:00 a.m. the morning of your pick-up day. The trash can needs
to be set at the curb or end of your driveway.
4. What if I have extra trash that won't fit in my can?
We haul 100 gallons of trash a week. Once your poly cart is full you are able to set out
two additional bags next to your can. If you have extra trash please call our office to arrange pick up.
5. Is there anything that you will not pick up?
No hazardous waste such as chemicals, paint, tires, etc... No sheet rock, shingles,
ceramic tile, concrete, brick, etc...
6. What if I have brush or tree clippings?
We haul two bundles a week. Please have it no longer than four foot, bundled and tied.
7. How do I arrange for a large item pick-up?
Please call the office in advance to arrange payment and pick-up on large items such as mattress,
hot water tanks, recliners, etc...